Know someone interested? Share this job opening.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Wasatch I.T. is an award-winning supplier of outsourced technical support for small and medium-sized businesses. We’re looking to hire helpdesk technicians that are eager to help our customers as we grow. Because we support hundreds of business networks, there is endless opportunity to learn how to setup/troubleshoot many different server, storage, firewall, and network security solutions. Do you have little or no I.T. experience? No problem. We have great training programs to allow you to grow into an I.T. career.
Enjoy a great company culture and great benefits that include insurance (health, dental, vision, life), 401(k), gym membership, wellness program, PTO, birthday off paid, and more! Check us out at www.wasatchit.com.
- Insurance (health, dental, vision, life)
- Gym membership
- Wellness program
- Birthday off paid
- And more!
- Understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Document customer issues and steps to replicate the issue that come in through phone, email, etc.
- Perform installation and configuration of software within the standards of Wasatch I.T.
- Respond or escalate managed service issues created in the ticketing system
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Check the success or failure of disaster recovery solutions; backup and restore. Escalate to the necessary resource.
- Documentation and replication at the network level issues: WAN connectivity, LAN connectivity, and security issues
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- System documentation maintenance and review in ticketing system
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
We'd Love To Hear From You
Ready to partner with Wasatch I.T. or learn more about how we can help your business? Give us a call, send us an email or fill out the form below. Someone will be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields